Every week, I publish my reading notes. Those are the articles, blog posts, podcasts, tech videos, and books that catch my interest and that I found interesting.
- Announcing the preview of Azure Shared Disks for clustered applications
- SQL Server runs best on Azure. Here’s why.
- K8s Vertical Pod Autoscaling
- Migrating the Kubernetes Network Overlay With Zero Downtime
- Deploy A Ceph Cluster On Kubernetes With Rook
- Terraform Poka-Yokes — Writing Effective, Scalable, Dynamic, and Error-Resistant Terraform
- Setting up a Docker Containers Infrastructure with Azure DevOps